Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded up 3.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. During the last week, Viacoin has traded 15% lower against the US dollar. Viacoin has a market cap of $8.90 million and $294,633.00 worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Viacoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.38 or 0.00003275 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Coinroom, Upbit and OOOBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $104.24 or 0.00887647 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00012644 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001183 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00011467 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00000647 BTC.
VIA is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 18th, 2014. Viacoin’s total supply is 23,148,713 coins. Viacoin’s official Twitter account is @viacoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Viacoin is /r/viacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Viacoin is viacoin.org.
Viacoin Coin Trading
Viacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, OOOBTC, YoBit, Coinroom, Poloniex, Bittrex, Binance and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Viacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Viacoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Viacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.