BitCoin One (CURRENCY:BTCONE) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 7th. Over the last week, BitCoin One has traded 25.1% higher against the dollar. BitCoin One has a market cap of $76,147.00 and approximately $58.00 worth of BitCoin One was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitCoin One token can currently be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002613 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $29.46 or 0.00246240 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008381 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $147.41 or 0.01231717 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00020077 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.35 or 0.00094882 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0489 or 0.00000409 BTC.
BitCoin One Token Profile
BitCoin One’s total supply is 116,435,938 tokens and its circulating supply is 87,997,820 tokens. BitCoin One’s official Twitter account is @THEBITCOINONE and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitCoin One’s official website is www.bitcoinone.io.
BitCoin One Token Trading
BitCoin One can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoin One directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitCoin One should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitCoin One using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoin One Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoin One and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.