Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded 4% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 7th. During the last seven days, Giant has traded up 11.6% against the dollar. Giant has a market capitalization of $121,578.00 and $2,611.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Giant coin can currently be bought for $0.0220 or 0.00000184 BTC on popular exchanges including $20.33, $10.42, $70.83 and $18.98.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 90.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005515 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001590 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 31.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded up 26% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002804 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000245 BTC.
Giant (CRYPTO:GIC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 5,680,051 coins and its circulating supply is 5,530,047 coins. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin. The official website for Giant is giantpay.network. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Giant Coin Trading
Giant can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $31.10, $18.98, $13.92, $5.63, $11.91, $20.33, $10.42, $7.59, $24.71, $70.83, $33.89 and $50.68. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Giant should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Giant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.