SingularityNET (CURRENCY:AGI) traded up 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 7th. One SingularityNET token can currently be bought for $0.0315 or 0.00000264 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX, Tidex and DragonEX. Over the last seven days, SingularityNET has traded 12.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. SingularityNET has a total market cap of $17.01 million and $992,597.00 worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002621 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $29.44 or 0.00246578 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008388 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $147.73 or 0.01237275 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0780 or 0.00000653 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00020144 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.34 or 0.00094960 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00000412 BTC.
SingularityNET launched on December 15th, 2017. SingularityNET’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 539,673,260 tokens. SingularityNET’s official website is singularitynet.io. SingularityNET’s official Twitter account is @singularity_net and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for SingularityNET is blog.singularitynet.io. The Reddit community for SingularityNET is /r/SingularityNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SingularityNET
SingularityNET can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Binance, Liqui, Kucoin, Ethfinex, Tidex and DragonEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularityNET should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SingularityNET using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.