LatiumX (CURRENCY:LATX) traded up 10.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 7th. LatiumX has a market cap of $386,901.00 and approximately $2,523.00 worth of LatiumX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, LatiumX has traded up 23.2% against the US dollar. One LatiumX token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin and BitForex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002609 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.10 or 0.00243820 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008404 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $147.23 or 0.01233471 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00020099 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.31 or 0.00094765 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000393 BTC.
LatiumX was first traded on August 30th, 2017. LatiumX’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 104,843,091 tokens. The official website for LatiumX is latium.org. LatiumX’s official Twitter account is @LatiumCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LatiumX is /r/Latium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
LatiumX Token Trading
LatiumX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LatiumX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LatiumX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LatiumX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LatiumX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LatiumX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.