Loki (CURRENCY:LOKI) traded down 12.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 7th. One Loki coin can now be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00001336 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and TradeOgre. Loki has a market cap of $6.70 million and approximately $50,968.00 worth of Loki was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Loki has traded 23.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11,950.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $226.16 or 0.01890749 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $339.41 or 0.02837609 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $90.72 or 0.00758460 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $97.57 or 0.00815745 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00010586 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00049363 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $62.27 or 0.00520597 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.80 or 0.00140491 BTC.
Loki (LOKI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight Heavy hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 25th, 2018. Loki’s total supply is 41,900,583 coins. The official message board for Loki is loki.network/blog. The official website for Loki is loki.network. The Reddit community for Loki is /r/LokiProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Loki’s official Twitter account is @Loki_Project.
Loki Coin Trading
Loki can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loki directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loki should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Loki using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loki Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loki and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.