Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 7th. Qtum has a total market cap of $279.85 million and approximately $161.70 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Qtum has traded down 3.2% against the US dollar. One Qtum coin can now be bought for approximately $2.92 or 0.00024411 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Bitbns, Bittrex and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001276 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005208 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Qtum Coin Profile
Qtum is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on December 19th, 2016. Qtum’s total supply is 101,675,596 coins and its circulating supply is 95,925,576 coins. The Reddit community for Qtum is /r/Qtum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Qtum’s official Twitter account is @QtumOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Qtum’s official website is qtum.org.
Qtum Coin Trading
Qtum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Exrates, Bittrex, Liquid, Bibox, DigiFinex, Bit-Z, Binance, BigONE, Bithumb, Iquant, Kucoin, Bitfinex, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, GOPAX, CoinExchange, Upbit, Cobinhood, Livecoin, Coindeal, ZB.COM, LBank, DragonEX, CoinEgg, HBUS, Allcoin, Coinnest, BitForex, Bitbns, HitBTC, CoinEx, Ovis, OKEx, ABCC, Bleutrade, EXX, Coinrail, BCEX, OTCBTC, Coinsuper, Gate.io, Huobi, Crex24 and Coinone. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qtum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.