Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 7th. One Tether token can now be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00008386 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TDAX, Huobi, C2CX and Bittrex. Tether has a market cap of $4.05 billion and $21.35 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Tether has traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002608 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.37 or 0.00245660 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $147.26 or 0.01231791 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00000658 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00020064 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.32 or 0.00094720 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00018548 BTC.
Tether was first traded on June 10th, 2014. Tether’s total supply is 4,095,057,493 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,039,892,173 tokens. The official website for Tether is tether.to. Tether’s official Twitter account is @Tether_to and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Tether
Tether can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bittrex, TOPBTC, Kucoin, BigONE, EXX, LBank, Gate.io, HitBTC, Kryptono, Instant Bitex, B2BX, Exmo, FCoin, OKEx, QBTC, DragonEX, Poloniex, ZB.COM, OOOBTC, BitMart, DigiFinex, Kraken, Trade By Trade, Binance, BtcTurk, IDAX, CoinTiger, BitForex, Huobi, CoinEx, UEX, Sistemkoin, C2CX, Bibox, Cobinhood, Bit-Z, BTC-Alpha, Bitfinex, ABCC, ChaoEX, CoinBene, IDCM, TDAX, Coinut, MBAex, Iquant and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tether using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.