Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 12th. Achain has a total market capitalization of $10.73 million and $743,981.00 worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Achain coin can now be bought for about $0.0113 or 0.00000099 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, Cobinhood, Bitinka and Indodax. Over the last week, Achain has traded down 22% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002630 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.26 or 0.00266015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008788 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $142.35 or 0.01251376 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00020747 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.62 or 0.00093322 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000413 BTC.
Achain was first traded on June 25th, 2017. Achain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 949,999,998 coins. The Reddit community for Achain is /r/Achain_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Achain’s official website is www.achain.com. Achain’s official Twitter account is @AchainOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Achain
Achain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bitbns, OKEx, Koinex, Huobi, HitBTC, Coinnest, Sistemkoin, Bitinka, OOOBTC, Indodax, CoinEgg and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Achain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Achain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Achain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.