AdCoin (CURRENCY:ACC) traded 28% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. One AdCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0024 or 0.00000021 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Crex24. Over the last seven days, AdCoin has traded 68.7% lower against the US dollar. AdCoin has a market cap of $38,129.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of AdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
AdCoin Coin Profile
AdCoin (CRYPTO:ACC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 18th, 2017. AdCoin’s total supply is 32,444,788 coins and its circulating supply is 15,953,216 coins. The official website for AdCoin is www.getadcoin.com. AdCoin’s official Twitter account is @theadcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
AdCoin Coin Trading
AdCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Crex24 and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AdCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.