BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 32.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 12th. During the last seven days, BitBall has traded 7.5% lower against the dollar. BitBall has a market cap of $18,217.00 and $1.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitBall token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including BiteBTC and Instant Bitex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000582 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 42.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0580 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
BitBall (BTB) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 79,539,984 tokens. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitBall’s official message board is medium.com/@bitballerc20. The official website for BitBall is www.bitball-btb.com.
BitBall Token Trading
BitBall can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBall should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBall using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.