Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded 3.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 12th. One Bytom coin can now be purchased for about $0.0971 or 0.00000851 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, OTCBTC, OKEx and Cryptopia. Bytom has a market cap of $97.34 million and $8.69 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bytom has traded 17.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.34 or 0.00748326 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00011099 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00013510 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 32.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002584 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0594 or 0.00000521 BTC.
Bytom Coin Profile
Bytom (CRYPTO:BTM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 21st, 2014. Bytom’s total supply is 1,407,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,002,499,275 coins. The official website for Bytom is bytom.io. The Reddit community for Bytom is /r/BytomBlockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bytom’s official Twitter account is @Bytom_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bytom
Bytom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Neraex, Bibox, CoinEx, FCoin, LBank, Huobi, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, RightBTC, Kucoin, BigONE, OKEx, BitMart, CoinTiger, OTCBTC, HitBTC, ZB.COM and EXX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytom should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bytom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.