Centrality (CURRENCY:CENNZ) traded up 16.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. One Centrality token can now be bought for about $0.0227 or 0.00000199 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia and UEX. In the last week, Centrality has traded 3.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Centrality has a market capitalization of $18.36 million and approximately $68.00 worth of Centrality was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002636 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $30.25 or 0.00265407 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008757 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $142.67 or 0.01251606 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00000661 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00020731 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.68 or 0.00093683 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000412 BTC.
Centrality Token Profile
Centrality’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 808,428,186 tokens. Centrality’s official Twitter account is @centralityai and its Facebook page is accessible here. Centrality’s official website is www.centrality.ai. The official message board for Centrality is medium.com/centrality.
Buying and Selling Centrality
Centrality can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, UEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centrality directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centrality should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Centrality using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centrality Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centrality and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.