ClearCoin (CURRENCY:XCLR) traded up 6.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. One ClearCoin token can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, ClearCoin has traded 22.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. ClearCoin has a market capitalization of $87,677.00 and $2.00 worth of ClearCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $484.81 or 0.04257828 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00044558 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001097 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000995 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
XCLR is a token. Its launch date was January 8th, 2018. ClearCoin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 527,873,733 tokens. ClearCoin’s official website is clearcoin.co. ClearCoin’s official Twitter account is @clearcoinhq and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ClearCoin is /r/clearcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ClearCoin’s official message board is clearcoin.co/blog.
ClearCoin Token Trading
ClearCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ClearCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ClearCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ClearCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ClearCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.