Cube (CURRENCY:AUTO) traded down 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 12th. One Cube token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, IDEX, HitBTC and OKEx. During the last seven days, Cube has traded 7.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Cube has a total market cap of $7.42 million and $218,528.00 worth of Cube was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002628 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.25 or 0.00266015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008779 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $142.16 or 0.01249966 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00020742 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.66 or 0.00093718 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000414 BTC.
Cube Token Profile
Cube’s genesis date was November 22nd, 2017. Cube’s total supply is 7,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,774,940,000 tokens. Cube’s official Twitter account is @cubeintel. Cube’s official website is cubeint.io. Cube’s official message board is medium.com/@cubeintel.
Buying and Selling Cube
Cube can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, CPDAX, OKEx, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cube directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cube should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cube using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.