Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. In the last seven days, Dent has traded down 8.5% against the US dollar. One Dent token can now be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Fatbtc, Bitbns and Allbit. Dent has a total market cap of $37.17 million and approximately $491,790.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002633 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.31 or 0.00265782 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008755 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $142.62 or 0.01250263 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0755 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00020730 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00093679 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000413 BTC.
Dent Token Profile
Dent was first traded on July 12th, 2017. Dent’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 73,205,838,994 tokens. The official website for Dent is www.dentcoin.com. The Reddit community for Dent is /r/dentcoin. Dent’s official Twitter account is @dentcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dent Token Trading
Dent can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, WazirX, Cobinhood, Lykke Exchange, Fatbtc, HitBTC, Binance, Coinrail, Liquid, BitForex, LATOKEN, Allbit, Kucoin, Radar Relay, Bitbns, OKEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinBene and FCoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dent should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.