Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. During the last seven days, Electroneum has traded down 6.7% against the dollar. Electroneum has a market capitalization of $44.45 million and $143,579.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Electroneum coin can currently be bought for $0.0045 or 0.00000040 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre, Kucoin, Bitbns and Liquid.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Electroneum (CRYPTO:ETN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,770,965,689 coins. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog.
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, TradeOgre, CoinBene, Cryptopia, Liquid, Kucoin, Cryptohub and Cryptomate. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.