Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded up 11.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. One Emercoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001214 BTC on exchanges including xBTCe, Crex24, Bittrex and HitBTC. Emercoin has a total market cap of $6.13 million and $13,517.00 worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Emercoin has traded up 28.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 33.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Emercoin (CRYPTO:EMC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 8th, 2013. Emercoin’s total supply is 44,288,005 coins. Emercoin’s official message board is emercointalk.org. The Reddit community for Emercoin is /r/EmerCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Emercoin’s official Twitter account is @EmerCoin_EMC. Emercoin’s official website is emercoin.com.
Emercoin Coin Trading
Emercoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, xBTCe, HitBTC, Livecoin, Crex24, Upbit, Tux Exchange, CoinExchange, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emercoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Emercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.