Ethorse (CURRENCY:HORSE) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 12th. During the last week, Ethorse has traded 165.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ethorse has a market cap of $839,123.00 and approximately $101.00 worth of Ethorse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethorse token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0076 or 0.00000100 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $481.53 or 0.04237594 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00044483 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001110 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001000 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Ethorse (CRYPTO:HORSE) is a token. Its genesis date was December 12th, 2017. Ethorse’s total supply is 125,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 110,618,782 tokens. The official website for Ethorse is ethorse.com. Ethorse’s official message board is medium.com/@ethorse. Ethorse’s official Twitter account is @EthorseTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ethorse is /r/ethorse and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ethorse Token Trading
Ethorse can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethorse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethorse should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethorse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethorse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethorse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.