FOAM (CURRENCY:FOAM) traded down 3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. Over the last week, FOAM has traded 13% lower against the US dollar. FOAM has a market cap of $11.19 million and approximately $25,307.00 worth of FOAM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FOAM token can currently be purchased for about $0.0398 or 0.00000349 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002636 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.25 or 0.00265407 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008757 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $142.67 or 0.01251606 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00000661 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00020731 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.68 or 0.00093683 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000412 BTC.
FOAM’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 281,106,057 tokens. FOAM’s official message board is blog.foam.space. The Reddit community for FOAM is /r/foamprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. FOAM’s official Twitter account is @foamspace and its Facebook page is accessible here. FOAM’s official website is www.foam.space.
FOAM Token Trading
FOAM can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FOAM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FOAM should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FOAM using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FOAM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FOAM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.