Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. One Golem token can now be bought for $0.0572 or 0.00000501 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, Vebitcoin, Gate.io and OKEx. Golem has a market cap of $55.16 million and approximately $616,824.00 worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Golem has traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002633 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.31 or 0.00265782 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008755 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $142.62 or 0.01250263 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0755 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00020730 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00093679 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000413 BTC.
Golem’s genesis date was November 17th, 2016. Golem’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 964,450,000 tokens. Golem’s official Twitter account is @golemproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Golem is blog.golemproject.net. The Reddit community for Golem is /r/GolemProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Golem’s official website is golem.network.
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Binance, Upbit, Iquant, Braziliex, Cobinhood, Bittrex, Mercatox, BitBay, Vebitcoin, HitBTC, OKEx, Ethfinex, Huobi, YoBit, Cryptopia, DragonEX, Livecoin, Poloniex, Bithumb, Tidex, ABCC, WazirX, Zebpay, OOOBTC, Bitbns, GOPAX, BitMart, Koinex, BigONE, Coinbe, Gate.io, CoinExchange and Tux Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.