MediBloc (CURRENCY:MED) traded down 9.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. One MediBloc token can currently be purchased for $0.0068 or 0.00000101 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinrail, Gate.io and Bibox. MediBloc has a total market cap of $20.12 million and $280,165.00 worth of MediBloc was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, MediBloc has traded down 23.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11,391.73 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $210.28 or 0.01846692 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $329.78 or 0.02896225 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.25 or 0.00748663 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $90.93 or 0.00798551 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00011103 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.76 or 0.00050597 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00500895 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.04 or 0.00132124 BTC.
MediBloc Token Profile
MediBloc (MED) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the HybridScryptHash256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 3rd, 2014. MediBloc’s total supply is 4,097,545,844 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,966,384,100 tokens. The official website for MediBloc is medibloc.org/en. The Reddit community for MediBloc is /r/MediBloc and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MediBloc’s official message board is medium.com/@MediBloc. MediBloc’s official Twitter account is @_MediBloc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MediBloc
MediBloc can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Gate.io and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MediBloc directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MediBloc should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MediBloc using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.