Mithril Ore (CURRENCY:MORE) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 12th. During the last week, Mithril Ore has traded 9.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Mithril Ore token can currently be purchased for $20.69 or 0.00181934 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Mithril Ore has a market cap of $263,857.00 and $74.00 worth of Mithril Ore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002567 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.41 or 0.00073904 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $40.78 or 0.00358529 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008761 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00006338 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 39.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Mithril Ore Profile
Mithril Ore is a token. Mithril Ore’s total supply is 500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,752 tokens. Mithril Ore’s official Twitter account is @MithrilOre and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mithril Ore’s official website is www.mithrilore.io. The Reddit community for Mithril Ore is /r/MithrilOre and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Mithril Ore
Mithril Ore can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril Ore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mithril Ore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mithril Ore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Ore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril Ore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.