Odyssey (CURRENCY:OCN) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 12th. Over the last seven days, Odyssey has traded 9.9% lower against the dollar. Odyssey has a market cap of $10.35 million and $713,414.00 worth of Odyssey was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Odyssey token can currently be bought for about $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular exchanges including Bit-Z, Kucoin, IDEX and FCoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002628 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.25 or 0.00266015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008779 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $142.16 or 0.01249966 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00020742 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.66 or 0.00093718 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000414 BTC.
Odyssey’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,683,622,960 tokens. The official message board for Odyssey is cryptomaa.com/coin/OCN. The Reddit community for Odyssey is /r/OdysseyOCN. Odyssey’s official Twitter account is @OdysseyOCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Odyssey is www.ocnex.net.
Buying and Selling Odyssey
Odyssey can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bit-Z, IDEX, CoinTiger, Kucoin, Gate.io, Huobi, Bittrex, LBank, HitBTC and FCoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Odyssey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Odyssey should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Odyssey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Odyssey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Odyssey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.