Pirate Chain (CURRENCY:ARRR) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. Pirate Chain has a total market cap of $6.05 million and $2,971.00 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pirate Chain coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0534 or 0.00000469 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Graviex. During the last seven days, Pirate Chain has traded down 30.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002629 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.26 or 0.00265859 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008776 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $142.42 or 0.01251339 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0752 or 0.00000661 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00020807 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00093971 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00000416 BTC.
About Pirate Chain
Pirate Chain’s launch date was August 30th, 2018. Pirate Chain’s total supply is 113,170,909 coins. The official message board for Pirate Chain is medium.com/piratechain. Pirate Chain’s official website is pirate.black. The Reddit community for Pirate Chain is /r/piratechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pirate Chain’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Pirate Chain
Pirate Chain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirate Chain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pirate Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.