Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. Power Ledger has a market capitalization of $26.22 million and approximately $907,139.00 worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Power Ledger has traded 10.6% lower against the dollar. One Power Ledger token can currently be bought for about $0.0634 or 0.00000556 BTC on major exchanges including Bancor Network, Kucoin, Bitbns and BX Thailand.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002633 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $30.20 or 0.00264852 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008758 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $142.57 or 0.01250201 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00000661 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00020839 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00093773 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000415 BTC.
About Power Ledger
Power Ledger was first traded on July 5th, 2017. Power Ledger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 413,592,346 tokens. Power Ledger’s official website is powerledger.io. The Reddit community for Power Ledger is /r/powerledger. Power Ledger’s official Twitter account is @PowerLedger_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Power Ledger’s official message board is medium.com/power-ledger.
Power Ledger Token Trading
Power Ledger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Kucoin, Cryptopia, BX Thailand, Kyber Network, Huobi, TDAX, Gate.io, LATOKEN, Bancor Network, Upbit, IDEX, ABCC, Radar Relay, Bitbns, Bittrex, Bithumb and DigiFinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Power Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Power Ledger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Power Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.