Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded down 4.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 12th. One Red Pulse token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0151 or 0.00000234 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network, Bitbns, Coinrail and Kucoin. Over the last week, Red Pulse has traded down 9.7% against the U.S. dollar. Red Pulse has a total market cap of $12.56 million and approximately $279,917.00 worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003801 BTC.
- THEKEY (TKY) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000452 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- SparksPay (SPK) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
Red Pulse Token Profile
Red Pulse (RPX) is a token. Red Pulse’s total supply is 1,358,371,250 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. The official website for Red Pulse is www.redpulse.com/landing. Red Pulse’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Red Pulse is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Red Pulse Token Trading
Red Pulse can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Coinrail, Kucoin, Switcheo Network and Bitbns. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Red Pulse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.