ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. ReddCoin has a total market cap of $36.08 million and $68,482.00 worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ReddCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C-Patex, Trade Satoshi, Bisq and Crex24. During the last seven days, ReddCoin has traded 7.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $103.89 or 0.00912379 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00028999 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.38 or 0.00240435 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00006935 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002352 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003725 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003644 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002611 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
RDD is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 2nd, 2014. ReddCoin’s total supply is 28,808,713,174 coins. ReddCoin’s official Twitter account is @reddcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. ReddCoin’s official message board is www.reddcointalk.org. ReddCoin’s official website is www.reddcoin.com. The Reddit community for ReddCoin is /r/reddcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
ReddCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex, Upbit, YoBit, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, Crex24, Bisq, Cryptopia, Bittrex, BiteBTC and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReddCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ReddCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.