The Abyss (CURRENCY:ABYSS) traded down 4.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 12th. Over the last seven days, The Abyss has traded 19.7% higher against the dollar. The Abyss has a market capitalization of $2.30 million and $341,895.00 worth of The Abyss was traded on exchanges in the last day. One The Abyss token can now be purchased for $0.0101 or 0.00000131 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, BitForex, YoBit and Bilaxy.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $485.18 or 0.04267353 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00044490 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001090 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001019 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
The Abyss Profile
ABYSS is a token. Its genesis date was November 29th, 2017. The Abyss’ total supply is 508,628,132 tokens and its circulating supply is 227,282,909 tokens. The official message board for The Abyss is medium.com/theabyss. The Abyss’ official Twitter account is @theabyss and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for The Abyss is /r/theabyssplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The Abyss’ official website is www.theabyss.com.
Buying and Selling The Abyss
The Abyss can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, CoinExchange, IDEX, Indodax, Sistemkoin, HitBTC, CoinBene, BitForex, Hotbit, YoBit, Ethfinex, Bilaxy and DDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Abyss directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire The Abyss should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase The Abyss using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for The Abyss Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Abyss and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.