Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 14th. Aragon has a total market cap of $22.75 million and $5,983.00 worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Aragon has traded down 4.6% against the dollar. One Aragon token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.76 or 0.00007148 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, IDEX and Liqui.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002755 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.79 or 0.00270915 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009378 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $144.60 or 0.01360741 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00022912 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.23 or 0.00096242 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000438 BTC.
Aragon Token Profile
Aragon was first traded on May 5th, 2017. Aragon’s total supply is 39,609,524 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,956,794 tokens. Aragon’s official website is aragon.one. Aragon’s official message board is blog.aragon.one. Aragon’s official Twitter account is @AragonProject.
Buying and Selling Aragon
Aragon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, IDEX, Upbit, HitBTC, Bittrex, AirSwap, Liqui and GOPAX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aragon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.