Atomic Wallet Coin (CURRENCY:AWC) traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 14th. One Atomic Wallet Coin token can currently be purchased for about $0.16 or 0.00001490 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Atomic Wallet Coin has a market capitalization of $981,876.00 and $2,756.00 worth of Atomic Wallet Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Atomic Wallet Coin has traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002773 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.53 or 0.00271594 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009484 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $147.37 or 0.01402727 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00023455 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.15 or 0.00096653 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000448 BTC.
Atomic Wallet Coin Profile
Atomic Wallet Coin’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,272,693 tokens. The official website for Atomic Wallet Coin is atomicwallet.io. The Reddit community for Atomic Wallet Coin is /r/atomicwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Atomic Wallet Coin’s official Twitter account is @atomicwallet. The official message board for Atomic Wallet Coin is medium.com/atomic-wallet.
Atomic Wallet Coin Token Trading
Atomic Wallet Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Wallet Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atomic Wallet Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Atomic Wallet Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Wallet Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Wallet Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.