BitCoin One (CURRENCY:BTCONE) traded down 19.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 13th. One BitCoin One token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, BitCoin One has traded 17.2% lower against the dollar. BitCoin One has a market capitalization of $58,598.00 and $406.00 worth of BitCoin One was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002741 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.35 or 0.00271830 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009231 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $143.59 or 0.01330066 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00000682 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00022649 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.43 or 0.00096604 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000435 BTC.
BitCoin One Token Profile
BitCoin One’s total supply is 116,868,480 tokens and its circulating supply is 90,435,287 tokens. BitCoin One’s official Twitter account is @THEBITCOINONE and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitCoin One’s official website is www.bitcoinone.io.
Buying and Selling BitCoin One
BitCoin One can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoin One directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitCoin One should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitCoin One using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoin One Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoin One and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.