bitJob (CURRENCY:STU) traded down 19.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 14th. bitJob has a market capitalization of $42,033.00 and approximately $174.00 worth of bitJob was traded on exchanges in the last day. One bitJob token can currently be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid, HitBTC, IDEX and YoBit. In the last week, bitJob has traded up 0.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002777 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.55 or 0.00271993 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009480 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $148.17 or 0.01411809 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00023686 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.15 or 0.00096703 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000437 BTC.
bitJob’s genesis date was August 2nd, 2017. bitJob’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 87,816,093 tokens. bitJob’s official message board is medium.com/bitjob. The Reddit community for bitJob is /r/bitJob and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. bitJob’s official website is bitjob.io. bitJob’s official Twitter account is @BitJob_Team and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling bitJob
bitJob can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, YoBit, Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as bitJob directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire bitJob should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase bitJob using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for bitJob Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitJob and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.