Flash (CURRENCY:FLASH) traded down 9.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 13th. Flash has a market capitalization of $1.43 million and approximately $3,130.00 worth of Flash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Flash coin can now be bought for about $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. In the last week, Flash has traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002741 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.35 or 0.00271830 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009231 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $143.59 or 0.01330066 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00000682 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00022649 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.43 or 0.00096604 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000435 BTC.
Flash’s total supply is 900,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for Flash is /r/FlashCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Flash is flashcoin.io. Flash’s official Twitter account is @FlashCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Flash Coin Trading
Flash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Flash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Flash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Flash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.