Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded 8.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 14th. During the last seven days, Gifto has traded down 8.9% against the US dollar. Gifto has a total market capitalization of $10.60 million and $2.71 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gifto token can now be bought for about $0.0175 or 0.00000167 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Coinnest, Kyber Network and CPDAX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002777 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $28.55 or 0.00271993 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009480 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $148.17 or 0.01411809 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00023686 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.15 or 0.00096703 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000437 BTC.
Gifto was first traded on December 14th, 2017. Gifto’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 604,212,222 tokens. The official website for Gifto is gifto.io. Gifto’s official Twitter account is @GIFTO_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Gifto is /r/GIFTO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Gifto
Gifto can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Bibox, Bithumb, Binance, Upbit, Kyber Network, OKEx, CoinTiger, Cobinhood, Bancor Network, CPDAX, Bittrex, Coinnest, Allbit and Kryptono. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gifto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gifto should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gifto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.