Nitro (CURRENCY:NOX) traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 13th. Nitro has a market capitalization of $176,600.00 and approximately $586.00 worth of Nitro was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Nitro has traded down 14.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Nitro token can now be bought for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000017 BTC on exchanges including COSS and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002734 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $29.38 or 0.00271616 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009220 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $143.59 or 0.01327524 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00022622 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.43 or 0.00096412 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000435 BTC.
Nitro was first traded on October 10th, 2017. Nitro’s total supply is 120,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 95,077,153 tokens. The Reddit community for Nitro is /r/nitrotoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Nitro is www.nitro.live. Nitro’s official Twitter account is @nitrotoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nitro
Nitro can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and COSS. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nitro directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nitro should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nitro using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nitro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nitro and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.