Stuart Olson (TSE: SOX) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 8/12/2019 – Stuart Olson had its price target lowered by analysts at TD Securities from C$4.75 to C$3.75. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 8/12/2019 – Stuart Olson had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from C$4.50 to C$3.25.
- 8/9/2019 – Stuart Olson had its price target lowered by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$3.50 to C$3.00. They now have an “underperform” rating on the stock.
- 8/9/2019 – Stuart Olson had its price target lowered by analysts at Raymond James from C$5.00 to C$3.50. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 7/16/2019 – Stuart Olson had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$5.00 to C$4.00.
Shares of TSE:SOX traded up C$0.01 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, reaching C$2.90. 7,920 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 54,798. The firm has a market cap of $96.86 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -35.80. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is C$3.42. The company has a quick ratio of 0.95, a current ratio of 0.97 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 95.57. Stuart Olson Inc has a twelve month low of C$2.86 and a twelve month high of C$6.78.
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, October 15th. Stockholders of record on Monday, September 30th will be issued a dividend of $0.06 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, September 27th. This represents a $0.24 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 8.28%. Stuart Olson’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is presently -518.52%.
Stuart Olson Inc provides general contracting and electrical building systems contracting to the institutional and commercial construction markets in Canada. The company's Buildings Group segment provides general contracting services, including integrated project delivery, construction management, and design-build services for schools, hospitals, and high-rise buildings; and provision of management, estimating, accounting, site management, field workers, and equipment in order to complete projects.
Featured Article: What is the Fibonacci sequence?
Receive News & Ratings for Stuart Olson Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stuart Olson Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.