ShipChain (CURRENCY:SHIP) traded 12.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 13th. One ShipChain token can now be bought for approximately $0.0054 or 0.00000050 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX. ShipChain has a market cap of $1.32 million and approximately $147.00 worth of ShipChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, ShipChain has traded 24% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002734 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.38 or 0.00271616 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009220 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $143.59 or 0.01327524 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00022622 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.43 or 0.00096412 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000435 BTC.
ShipChain’s genesis date was December 8th, 2017. ShipChain’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 244,287,057 tokens. ShipChain’s official website is www.shipchain.io. The Reddit community for ShipChain is /r/shipchain. ShipChain’s official Twitter account is @ShipChain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ShipChain
ShipChain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ShipChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ShipChain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ShipChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ShipChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ShipChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.