Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded down 6.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 14th. Over the last seven days, Bytecoin has traded up 0.6% against the US dollar. One Bytecoin coin can now be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24, Stocks.Exchange, Poloniex and HitBTC. Bytecoin has a total market cap of $102.94 million and $22,607.00 worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.76 or 0.00782895 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00006434 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004097 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000365 BTC.
Bytecoin (CRYPTO:BCN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 5th, 2012. Bytecoin’s total supply is 184,066,828,814 coins. Bytecoin’s official Twitter account is @Bytecoin_BCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bytecoin’s official website is bytecoin.org. The Reddit community for Bytecoin is /r/BytecoinBCN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bytecoin’s official message board is bytecointalk.org.
Bytecoin Coin Trading
Bytecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Crex24, Poloniex, Cryptohub, cfinex, HitBTC, TradeOgre, Coindeal, OKEx and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.