Cryptrust (CURRENCY:CTRT) traded down 9.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 14th. During the last week, Cryptrust has traded down 18.8% against the U.S. dollar. Cryptrust has a market capitalization of $11,817.00 and $19,382.00 worth of Cryptrust was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cryptrust token can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit and Mercatox.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002636 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.35 or 0.00269430 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009799 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $136.75 or 0.01346370 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00022841 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00093728 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00000465 BTC.
Cryptrust Token Profile
Cryptrust’s total supply is 8,966,516,684 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,592,788,485 tokens. Cryptrust’s official Twitter account is @cryptrustdapp. The official website for Cryptrust is cryptrust.io.
Cryptrust Token Trading
Cryptrust can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptrust directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptrust should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cryptrust using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.