EtherGem (CURRENCY:EGEM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 14th. EtherGem has a total market capitalization of $203,410.00 and approximately $8,275.00 worth of EtherGem was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EtherGem coin can currently be purchased for $0.0104 or 0.00000104 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, EtherGem has traded 21.4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002654 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.18 or 0.00270813 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009911 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $130.24 or 0.01297666 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000686 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00022906 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00094734 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000457 BTC.
EtherGem Coin Profile
EtherGem’s total supply is 19,483,114 coins. The official message board for EtherGem is bctann.egem.io. EtherGem’s official website is egem.io. EtherGem’s official Twitter account is @ETHERGEMCOIN. The Reddit community for EtherGem is /r/egem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
EtherGem Coin Trading
EtherGem can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EtherGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EtherGem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EtherGem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EtherGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EtherGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.