AllSafe (CURRENCY:ASAFE) traded down 1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. AllSafe has a market cap of $81,041.00 and approximately $250.00 worth of AllSafe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, AllSafe has traded down 21.5% against the dollar. One AllSafe coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0104 or 0.00000102 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded 29% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
AllSafe (CRYPTO:ASAFE) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 6th, 2016. AllSafe’s total supply is 10,469,334 coins and its circulating supply is 7,821,739 coins. AllSafe’s official Twitter account is @allsafetoken. AllSafe’s official website is allsafetoken.pw.
Buying and Selling AllSafe
AllSafe can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AllSafe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AllSafe should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AllSafe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AllSafe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AllSafe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.