Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded 5.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 17th. In the last seven days, Ark has traded 9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ark has a market cap of $24.89 million and approximately $565,631.00 worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ark coin can now be purchased for $0.22 or 0.00002117 BTC on exchanges including Cryptomate, Bittrex, Binance and Upbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00034585 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
Ark (CRYPTO:ARK) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Ark’s total supply is 142,757,750 coins and its circulating supply is 113,443,488 coins. Ark’s official message board is forum.ark.io. Ark’s official Twitter account is @arkecosystem and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ark is /r/ArkEcosystem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ark is ark.io.
Ark Coin Trading
Ark can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Cryptopia, Binance, LiteBit.eu, Cryptomate, Bittrex, COSS, Livecoin, OKEx and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.