Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded up 50.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 17th. Citadel has a total market cap of $35,244.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Citadel coin can now be bought for $0.0032 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Citadel has traded down 38.3% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Citadel is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Buying and Selling Citadel
Citadel can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Citadel should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Citadel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.