Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 17th. Over the last week, Genesis Vision has traded down 10.1% against the US dollar. One Genesis Vision token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.22 or 0.00011823 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX, Binance and Hotbit. Genesis Vision has a total market cap of $5.42 million and $710,969.00 worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002561 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.76 or 0.00268167 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009692 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $135.77 or 0.01311544 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00022497 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.72 or 0.00093853 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000423 BTC.
Genesis Vision Profile
Genesis Vision was first traded on September 2nd, 2017. Genesis Vision’s total supply is 4,436,644 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,426,883 tokens. The Reddit community for Genesis Vision is /r/genesisvision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Genesis Vision is genesis.vision. Genesis Vision’s official Twitter account is @genesis_vision and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Genesis Vision
Genesis Vision can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Kucoin, Hotbit, Ovis, IDEX and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Genesis Vision should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Genesis Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Genesis Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genesis Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.