Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. In the last seven days, Gifto has traded down 11.6% against the US dollar. Gifto has a market capitalization of $9.59 million and approximately $2.80 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gifto token can now be purchased for $0.0159 or 0.00000156 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinnest, CPDAX, Bittrex and Upbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002595 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.32 or 0.00268397 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009807 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.46 or 0.01311222 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00023184 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00094921 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000448 BTC.
Gifto’s genesis date was December 14th, 2017. Gifto’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 604,212,222 tokens. The official website for Gifto is gifto.io. The Reddit community for Gifto is /r/GIFTO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Gifto’s official Twitter account is @GIFTO_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Gifto
Gifto can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, Kryptono, CoinTiger, Kyber Network, Bibox, BiteBTC, Binance, Bancor Network, OKEx, Allbit, Upbit, Cobinhood, Coinnest, CPDAX and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gifto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gifto should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gifto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.