Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded 25.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on August 17th. One Hush coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0268 or 0.00000262 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Coinroom and Cryptopia. Hush has a market capitalization of $151,035.00 and $426.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Hush has traded 27.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.42 or 0.00474887 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.54 or 0.00132742 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.27 or 0.00051721 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002747 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0624 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002298 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000028 BTC.
Hush Coin Profile
Hush (CRYPTO:HUSH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 21st, 2016. Hush’s total supply is 5,641,700 coins. Hush’s official website is myhush.org. The Reddit community for Hush is /r/Myhush and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hush’s official message board is forum.myhush.org. Hush’s official Twitter account is @MyHushTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Hush
Hush can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Coinroom. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hush directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hush should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hush using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.