Scanet World Coin (CURRENCY:SWC) traded up 9.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 17th. In the last seven days, Scanet World Coin has traded up 37.3% against the US dollar. One Scanet World Coin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0041 or 0.00000104 BTC on exchanges including Kryptono and IDAX. Scanet World Coin has a total market cap of $1.47 million and approximately $381,117.00 worth of Scanet World Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $511.40 or 0.04941697 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00047241 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000238 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001132 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0967 or 0.00000934 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Scanet World Coin Profile
Scanet World Coin (CRYPTO:SWC) is a token. It was first traded on May 15th, 2018. Scanet World Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 362,486,783 tokens. Scanet World Coin’s official Twitter account is @Scanetchain_SWC. Scanet World Coin’s official website is www.scanetchain.io. Scanet World Coin’s official message board is t.me/scanetchain_news.
Scanet World Coin Token Trading
Scanet World Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kryptono and IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scanet World Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scanet World Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Scanet World Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Scanet World Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scanet World Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.