Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 17th. During the last week, Waltonchain has traded down 9.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Waltonchain token can now be bought for about $1.41 or 0.00013632 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, Cobinhood, Kucoin and Coinnest. Waltonchain has a total market cap of $59.53 million and $3.48 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $185.62 or 0.01791168 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.49 or 0.00052988 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009656 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00008345 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00000686 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 37.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Waltonchain Token Profile
Waltonchain is a token. It launched on August 27th, 2017. Waltonchain’s total supply is 70,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 42,146,962 tokens. The official website for Waltonchain is www.waltonchain.org. The Reddit community for Waltonchain is /r/waltonchain. Waltonchain’s official Twitter account is @waltonchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Waltonchain Token Trading
Waltonchain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bithumb, DragonEX, Huobi, COSS, Cobinhood, LATOKEN, Kucoin, Allbit, Binance, OKEx and Coinnest. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waltonchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waltonchain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Waltonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waltonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.