Ankr (CURRENCY:ANKR) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 17th. During the last week, Ankr has traded down 10.1% against the US dollar. One Ankr token can currently be purchased for about $0.0045 or 0.00000044 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitinka, CoinExchange, BitMax and Bilaxy. Ankr has a total market cap of $11.96 million and $3.71 million worth of Ankr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $518.14 or 0.05058793 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00047801 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001164 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0962 or 0.00000939 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Ankr (ANKR) is a token. Its genesis date was February 21st, 2019. Ankr’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,676,889,026 tokens. The official website for Ankr is www.ankr.com. Ankr’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Ankr
Ankr can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bgogo, Bilaxy, Coinall, Binance DEX, ABCC, CoinExchange, Bittrex, Coinsuper, Bitinka, Bithumb, Hotbit, KuCoin, Huobi Korea, Sistemkoin, BitMax, Coinone and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ankr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ankr should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ankr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ankr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ankr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.